Here are quick and easy make-up tips. Anybody can use these as they are not targeting anyone with special Horse Hair Lashes.
– Thmne If you do not have time for a full make-up, but want to look great. Paint on a bright red lipstick. At least its happy and glamorous color will immediately brightens your face.
– Sweep a little loose powder under your eyes when applying dark shades of eye shadow to catch any falling specks and prevent them from staining your skin.
– Make your lips look larger by wearing a bright, light lipstick. Or make them appear small by wearing dark and more muted colors.
– If you do not have a specialized contouring product for cheeks, simply use an ordinary face powder a couple of shades darker than your usual one to slim down the cheeks.
– Add a drop of witch hazel available in all good drug stores to turn ordinary foundation into a medicated one, it will work wonders on oily skin, which is prone to acne and pimples.
– Mascara your Horse Hair Lashes before applying false ones to help them stick properly.
– If you look tired then blend a little concealer just away from the outer corner of your eye – it will make you look as though you had a good night’s sleep.
– Never apply makeup before blow-drying your hair – the heat from the dryer can make you perspire and cause your makeup to smudge.
– The color of powder eye shadow can be made to look more intense by dipping your eye shadow brush in water first.
– Keep eye Horse Hair Lashes smooth and supple by brushing them with petroleum jelly before going to bed at night.
– Apply cream blusher in light downward movements to prevent it from creasing in specks of color from catching in the fine hairs on your face.
– If mascara tends to clog on your lower Horse Hair Lashes then try using a small thin brush to paint color on to individual lashes.
– Make sure you give moisturizer time to sink in before you start applying your makeup as it will help your makeup go on more easily.
– If your eyeliner is too hard and drags your skin, hold it next to a lighter bulb for a few seconds before applying.
– Lip gloss can look sophisticated if you just apply a dot in the center of your lower lip.
– If you are unsure where to apply blusher, gently pinch your cheeks. If you like the effect, apply blusher in the same area.
– To prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth, try this tip. After putting it on, put your finger in the mouth, purse your lips and pull it out.
– Women who wear glasses need to take special advice on makeup. If you are near-sighted, your glasses will make your eyes look smaller. So, go for brighter eye shadows and lots of mascara to ensure they do not disappear.
– A little foundation lightly rubbed through your eyebrows and brushed through with an old toothbrush will instantly lighten them.
– For long lasting blush on sunny days or hot nights, apply both cream and powder blusher. Apply the cream formulation first, set with translucent powder then dust with a little powder blush.
Have fun discovering your new colors.
Katie’s Wellness & Beauty Corner
Katie is an ex-model and has appeared in several infomercials. She has years of experience working with make-up artists and using cosmetics.