1. Always wear waterproof best mink eyelashes!
- We have heard it before, “I am not a crier.” Crier or not, I think every bride would say better safe than sorry. You want your best mink eyelashes to look just as fresh at the send off as it did when it was first applied.So waterproof-it-up ladies! Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, anything that comes in waterproof, wear it! You would hate to blot your eyes during the ceremony and when the preacher pronounces you man and wife, you turn around with black smudges under your eyes! You maybe happy then (you just married the man of your dreams!) but when you see the pictures the inner bridezilla might present itself, even after the wedding. So let’s just deal with it correctly from the beginning,wear waterproof makeup and no one has to get hurt.
2. Thmne Always wear fake eyelashes!
- I know this one might be a little controversial, but hear me out.You want to look the best you have ever looked, glamorous, romantic,and natural at the same time. You want to look beautiful like you never have before, but still yourself. Eyelashes are a fun way to enhance your eyes, yes even if you have long eyelashes, and an easy,natural way to make your best mink eyelashes different than any other day. There are different types of lashes, for a more dramatic look you can choose the full strip, but if you want a more natural enhancing look go for the individual lashes. If you still don’t trust me and you are using a professional makeup artist, ask them about your options (they should have a few), and ask them to apply them for your trial. If you are not using a professional, go to a beauty counter at the mall (MAC is a good place for lashes) and ask them to teach you how to do it. If you still don’t like it, well, then I tried.
3. Get your trial makeup done for your engagement pictures.
- This is a great way to make sure that you like your best mink eyelashes and that it photographs well. You will also be able to see how it lasts throughout a day of smiling, kissing, hugging, maybe a tear or two.Once you get your pictures back you can decide what you like and don’t like and make a better decision of whether or not you want to book that makeup artist, choose a different style, or do it yourself.
4. If you are planning to fake tan
- I know I have read and heard a lot of “DO NOT tan before your wedding day!” I do agree that there is nothing worse than an orange bride, but not all tanning solutions turn people orange. Here are my suggestions for fake tanning: 1.) Make sure it is custom airbrush; it leaves less room for error. 2.) Do a tanning trial a month or two before so you can see whether or not it will turn you orange. 3.) If you like it and want it for the wedding, make sure you do it three days before hand. This gives it time to blend well and fix any mistakes there might be.
5. Be Honest!
- Your best mink eyelashes artist and hairdresser want you to be COMPLETELY honest during the trial session. That is what they are for! Don’t worry about hurting feelings (well, you can still be polite in saying it) but make sure that you are very honest and specific with what you want. It makes it easier for the artist and you will be happier with the end result.
6. Make your own touch up bag
- You will definitely need touch ups. That is just a given. It is a good idea to ask your best mink eyelashes artist what products they used for mascara and lips so you can go out and buy it and have it on hand for the day. If they used a special blend of their own products, have then put a little extra in a little plastic baggy and make sure to bring something to apply it with (Maid of honor’s finger is fine). This will limit the cost of having your makeup artist on hand for the entire night.
7. Use a makeup artist, and if it isn’t in your budget then get a lesson
- Since this is one of the most important days of your life, I would recommend that you hire a professional best mink eyelashes artist. You are hiring professionals in every other area, why not makeup and hair? I always say the most important vendors you choose are the photographer, videographer, and makeup artist because they are the memories you take with you from your day. Do it matter if you looked fabulous the day of, but the camera didn’t pick up the makeup well? You don’t want to be looking at your photos afterward thinking, “I know I looked beautiful, but you can’t tell!” You want your memories to show how beautiful you really looked. I do, however, understand that some brides are on a strict budget, I was. In this case, if you choose to do it yourself, go ahead of time to a makeup counter at your local Nordstroms or Macy’s and have them give you a lesson in bridal makeup. If they have any products that they suggest for long-lasting makeup or HD quality, you can buy it and have it for the day of.
8. Make sure the makeup used, by your professional or otherwise, is long-lasting and HD quality
- This is very important!! Two things you want your best mink eyelashes to do: last all day/night and look good in pictures. Some good long lasting makeup (and HD quality) is airbrush – usually good for 12-18hours. Another tip is to apply primer about 10 minutes before foundation. Some good primers are NARS or Embryolisse. Now a days every photographer and videographer is using HD quality equipment. This is fabulous because you pictures will look great. You just want to make sure that you are wearing makeup that will come out fabulous in the pictures. The best option for this is airbrush makeup. The way that it sprays on is pixelated and has the best results on camera. If you can’t find someone who airbrushes you can still find HD quality foundation. Make Up Forever has really great HD quality foundation.
9. Shape your eyebrows
- Have you ever noticed the difference between someone who takes care of their eyebrows and someone who just lets them grow? I know I do, because I can tell on myself. When I have my eyebrows waxed I feel like a new woman! It can make so much of a difference.If you have never gotten your eyebrows waxed or shaped before, go to a professional a couple months before. That way if you don’t like it you will have time to grow them out. If you do like it, continue going to the same person and keep it up until the wedding. The last time you should get your eyebrows waxed should be at least 3 days before the wedding. This gives you enough time to make sure you don’t have red above and below your eyes and that the best mink eyelashes will go on smooth.
10. Don’t forget your makeup artist or hair stylist!
- After you have been beautified for your perfect day, make sure you show some love to the people who got you there! best mink eyelashes artists and hair stylist are always looking to update their portfolio and the best way to do that is with the professional pictures from your photographer. Make sure when it is said and done and you have some pictures back, you let your stylist know that they can get them printed out and use them for their website and literature, etc. It would be a huge help to them!
We are Marissa Shaffer and Natalia Simmons, owners of Bliss best mink eyelashes Artistry. We are located in sunny Southern California and love it!. We are fun, upbeat go-getters and love to make brides feel at ease and beyond beautiful on their big day. All our services are on-location so we come to where the bride needs which equals one less stop and less stress!